- "You can edit your blog even before DNS resolves if you change your hosts file."
- "Backups are done on a daily basis and you can download the latest one from the Blog Info page."
- "The system takes care of security and hacking prevention with EBN core plugin."
- "The system checks for WordPress core, theme, and plugin updates randomly every few hours."
- "The system uses a random common US name for display name with every deployed blog."
- "We monitor all your blogs for hacking attempts, worms, and viruses so you don’t have to."
- "Blog admin password cannot be changed. For multiple logins, we recommend creating a new user."
- "You can follow all system activity on the Activity Page."
- "The blog receives emails to Mailbox for address firstname.lastname@example.org and a few other standard addresses as well."